Halle-freakin-lujah.

10:23 PM


Can we get a little applause for the Rasmussen household right about now? I am SO proud of both of us! No joke... I think this girl above captures both of our reactions within the last 20 minutes.

JD had a huge accounting test that he took yesterday (scores were posted tonight) that he totally ROCKED! It's kind of scary when your future career could depend on ONE test (he needs to get an A in this class to get into the Accounting program).

I was observed today by my CFA (the woman who determines my grade for how well I teach). I got observed last semester too. They always score you super low to show improvement. I have been really struggling with the whole teaching thing. One day I feel great about it, the next I come home bawling (bi-polar, I know). Anyway, yesterday was one of those crying days and to make matters worse, I knew I was being observed the next day (today) which only added to my stress level. SO, tonight when I get an email with my grade, I was pretty freaking relieved/THRILLED! I haven't ever scored that high so it was a pretty big accomplishment in my book.

So you know... you can go ahead and congratulate us on our big achievements for the day. Three cheers for the Raz's!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Just so you know...CFAs are always so picky, real life, your principal will love you, and real life teaching is hard but so less intense and stressful when you always have people watching you. And, don't stress about low scores, hate to say this..but they mean nothing, and no ONE ever sees them. So POO to all CFAS :) But, they do have good advice and can help you be better.

Nielsens said...

RAH RAH RAH! congrats!!!! :)

Tori Lynn said...

Congrats you two! So proud :).

Is it Thanksgiving yet? I'm ready to play! Love you both!