The fib is revealed.

3:00 PM

Apparently more people read this blog than I thought...except for they never comment so I only heard about this through the grapevine...BUT, OBVIOUSLY the fib was about the car.

Story behind the car pictures: Back in September (hence the sunniness and JD's shorts) my car was getting its little touch up so the dealership gave us a brand new RX for the day (DING DING DING --- and the winner is TORI!). We were pretty excited about it so we took a little joyride while we were waiting. We took these pictures way back when to throw a little trick up on the blog. I considered waiting until April 1st, but couldn't help myself. Surprisingly, we created quite the uproar. For some reason, I thought the picture of JD in a boy scouts shirt playing basketball with 8 year olds was much more entertaining, but apparently I was wrong. :)

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: