...Am I too late on the Halloween post?

7:29 PM

This was our first Halloween as married folk and it took us a while to figure out what we should be. We "brainstormed" for a while...and then before we knew it, Halloween was only a few days away. I was wanting to go for a Waldo theme...but, we couldn't find Jd a red/white striped shirt. Maybe next year? Anyway... we took a little trip around Walmart and finally came up with a Cheetah theme. After some wardrobe exchanging and a few purchases (a.k.a. JD's new black leather pants), the Cheetahs were ALIVE!

It was the first Halloween that I didn't go to a Provo dance party...and can I just say that it was so refreshing? I loved it! Al and Sam threw a little Halloween shabang at their place. We made caramel apples...and we may or may not have gotten a little intensely competitive in a game or two. I also learned that JD could definitely get a job at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory... his caramel apples were pretty professional.










A Happy Late Halloween to all of you!

1 comment:

Nielsens said...

no, not too late! thanks for partying with us!