Our last two weeks in review:

John Mayer Concert --- a.k.a. JD's first concert ever! Woo woo! I love when an artist sounds the same live as they do on their CD's. I've been a fan since 8th grade and he hasn't let me down yet.
Kendy and Megan came over and we made some yummy cookies for our favorite MTC Elder! :) I might have snuck in a few of them too... shh!
JD and I went to Rachel Stolworthy's wedding reception. Of course she was a beautiful bride and you know I was loving hanging out with the entire Stolworthy clan!
For Labor Day Weekend we went to the cabin in Idaho (Island Park) and chilled for the weekend. It was beautiful as usual and so nice to get away from Utah! J's parents were up there with us for a few days and then left Sunday. We wished they could've stayed longer with us!
This past weekend we went to California for Avery's baby blessing. It was so fun to see everyone! We even got to watch Kurt in his first soccer game ever! GOOO TIGER SHARKS! J's parents just moved into a condo in Laguna right on the ocean. The picture above is of us standing in their backyard! Amazing.

And of course... we had to get a picture of little Avery!
So between school, work, and our get-a-ways we've been keeping busy! I'll take "busy" any day over sitting at home alone in our apartment in PA while JD works ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment