
I think each of us can admit that we have weird little things that we notice. For me, it's eyebrows. Now I know what you're thinking --- "That's very unfortunate since her eyebrows suck." Yes, I am 100% aware of this. However, I STILL notice them.
Oddly enough, it's one of the first things I notice on someone when I look at them. I wish more than anything that I had this chick's eyebrows (see above), but I don't. Some people are very good at plucking and keeping them under control. My gal pal Dani is kind of perfect at it. You pretty much never see her eye brows untamed. I hate plucking. I always get teared up and red. I definitely opt for waxing -- quick and easy. HOWEVER, I have yet to find someone in Provo that I like...and who does it for a reasonable price. The lady in Ohio (who I have gone to for almost 10 years...sick, I know) charges practically nothing AND is amazing at it. I went to Aveda a few times in Orem and cried after each time...and payed $30. I don't know why I never learned my lesson after the first visit.
Anyway, I'm pretty happy about the fact that my Ohio lady is coming in early to do my eyebrows as we pass through Ohio next week (on our way back to Utah). She is SO wonderful. She gets me... and my eyebrows. They will only have to last me until Christmas when I can see her again! :)
2 comments:
Please never look at my eyebrows. Now I am going to be paranoid around you:) I definitely do not take the time to keep them tamed these days. ANYWHOO....fyi i found a really good girl at david douglas who would do my eyebrows and lip for around 20$ i think and she did a really good job. Then I also went to this other salon in Orem (can't think of the name at the moment) and it was about the same price as david douglas and she did good too....let me know if you need someone when you get back to p-town.
Hey Ashley, I found your blog through Jennas.. or Katie's or maybe on facebook. I have no idea. Anyway, I'm a freak about eyebrows too, mostly because I can't ever get mine right. Glad to know there are a few more like me out there!
Post a Comment