Book Worm.

9:51 AM



I made a goal to finish 10 books by the end of the summer. I started the goal before I started my job. After like a week I had already finished two books and honestly thought I could finish double the amount. Yeah... that definitely didn't happen. Once I started working 6 hours a day (keep in mind my days don't start until 12:30 when JD leaves), cooking dinner, and running errands I quickly realized 10 books was not a very attainable goal. However, I did finish 4 and hopefully I will be able to squeeze one more in there. Summer time was meant for reading.

I am so pathetically attached to this book. It really is a love/hate relationship. I am SO close to the end that I just want to sit and read...but I have too many things to do and errands to run to just take another hour and a half out of my day. At the same time, I'm at the cliffhanger point where you just start skimming as quickly as possible so you can find out the ending! Not to mention, this book is all about the Amish and I am learning so much! It's kind of fun to read it when I am living in the county that it takes place in! It all feels a little bit more real! I know... I'm a nerd. Don't remind me.

3 comments:

Emily said...

That is an awesome book.... I love her as an author. I would be wary of some of her other books though, choose carefully!

danielle said...

I LOVE THIS BOOK!

Oh wait, I WAS THE ONE THAT SUGGESTED YOU READ IT!

my favorite. SO hard to put down. just finish it, just do it. good ending. Jodi is my girl. I love everything she writes.

danielle said...

p.s. I gave Nat my copy & she's reading it now.