Goooooo JD!
Not that it's any surprise to any of you (or me), but I did think I should inform
everyone (since JD never would & I am definitely the family bragger) that JD got into the Marriott School of Manangement (a.k.a. the business school!). It's a pretty big deal and I am so so proud of him for all of his hard work...plus his brainiac mind that I am very jealous of.
So, while I'm in the ugly McKay building allll day long for EACH of my classes,
JD will get to be in this fabulous place. Business majors are lucky ducks (although my personal favorite building on campus would have to be the JFSB).

Congratulations J!
YOU RULE! :)
1 comment:
Ummmm HOW did I not hear about this!? Either I need to blog stalk you guys more or we need to set up phone dates to catch up on big news like THIS!
CONGRATS J!!!! SO proud of you.
<3 T
Post a Comment