I am desperately trying to improve not only my cooking skills, but also my recipe book!
I'm a weird one...
I don't like to try something out unless I've had it before, or there's a picture.
So far I've tried out some delicious homemade mac & cheese (JD had been craving it for weeks) and an amazing recipe for chicken spaghetti (I'm not sure why it's called this... it's more of a soupy substance).
On the menu this week:
-Monday: Taco Salad
-Tuesday: Chicken Lasanga (a Karen Eckel recipe... divine)
-Wednesday: Burritos
-Thursday: Cream Cheese Chicken (a crockpot recipe)
-Friday: Cheesy Baked Sweet Potato (From the Biggest Loser cookbook... a.k.a only 166 calories each!)
I'm trying people, I'm trying! I figured since I have a little extra time on my hands, I should try and go pro this summer so that once school starts again, I'll have some simple recipes I'm familiar with. ;)
I've got to give some major credit to:
It's a recipe blog run by my cousin Jenna and her pal.
It pretty much puts dinner on our table every night.
Love it. You should probably check it out. Now.
Happy cooking everyone!
2 comments:
i am so proud. so very proud.
You go girl! I need to learn from you! :)
Post a Comment