"Feliz Cumpleanos (that's how they say it in Spain)."

3:27 PM

Someone has a birthday today!

And that someone happens to be Rachel Anne Robbins!
She happens to be one of the greatest and bestest friends in my life.

We've kind of, sort of been through A LOT together.
We've kind of, sort of been attached at the
hip since we were little tykes.
We've kind of, sort of always thought of ourselves as soul sisters,
who happened to be cousins.
We've kind of, sort of always had this
special bond that doesn't ever go away.

To put it simply:
I love this girl. Lots.
May 7th is a special day
because it's a day that brought
my soul sista into this world.






I feel so lucky that I have a person like you in my life.
Thanks for being there for me. Always.

Does it say something extra special about you
when you're the person J.D. calls to come check on me
when he thinks I'm deathly ill?
I think so.

You are the cheese to my macaroni...
the rice to my krispies,
the mashed to my potatoes.

You've always supported me in anything and everything,
& for that... I love you lots and lots.

I'm pretty sure we know each other better than
we know anyone else (& better than anyone knows us).
We've been through it all.

Here's to the next 21 years of our wild lives!

Now Rach...go get crunk, you 21 year old, you!!!
(oh, but p.s. don't have too much fun without me)

Crap. p.s.s. You can thank me later for posting that last picture of you (just don't thank me by asking me how far my fingers can ben back... okay?).

I LOVE YOU!!


5 comments:

Blah De Dah said...

BAH AH I LOVE YOU ASHTIN! I just do, i do, i do oooo. this was very special for me. p.s. you are so skinny. and 44 days till hilton head. lets MATCH! i love you!

Rachel Anne Robbins Kuch said...

crap. the "blah de dah" blog is me, rach. well... the blog i created two years ago pretending i was married to, "you know who." this is embarrassing. please do not click on the link. thank you.

J & J said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH i can't believe you created that blog.

Ash & JD said...

hahhhahahaha I know. Poor Rachel. She was only 18. We should give her a break.

danielle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACH