Lexi Boo.

11:58 PM



This lady is 17 years old today.

Even though I'm just a sister...
I don't think I could be any more proud of
Lexi & the girl she's become.
(Is it pathetic that I get teared up every
time I watch her cheer competitions
or her singing?)


Lexi is one of the most fantastic people I know.
She has been such a great example to me of someone
who knows their standards, and holds true to them,
regardless of what everyone else thinks or is doing.


She is a hard worker. She cares about school and putting
her best foot forward with anything and everything she does.

She's also incredibly talented at WAY too many things.
I would've put a video up of her singing...
but I think she would kill me.



She loves everyone around her.
She accepts the people in her life for who they are.
She has one of the biggest hearts I know,
and is always forgiving...even when people don't deserve it.



Lexi, we love you SO much.
We think the world of you.

You are just the prettiest thing ever.
Keep on being amazing.

Here's to the best birthday of them all!
(we'll celebrate when we get to OHIO!)

1 comment:

danielle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTE LEXI GIRL! you are so loved