We ROCK.

7:31 PM

Yesterday's afternoon convo (occurred while browsing through Anthro's website when I came across the above photo)

Ash: J... I have something embarrassing to tell you.
JD: What?
Ash: I use to collect rocks... like A LOT.
JD: Are you talking about that picture right there (photo above)?
Ash: Yeah.
JD: Um... that's not just a rock. That's a geode.
Ash: Whatever. That's what I use to collect. Nature Company was my favorite store ever.
JD: Yeah, well I use to make those.
Ash: You use to make those?
JD: Yeah. I use to break rocks open with a hammer to see if there was a geode inside.

Bahahahah... I am still cracking up at this conversation.
We are true nerds.

(What I didn't tell him is that I had a box with different layers where I would literally tape the rocks down inside the box and label them... I rocked.)

1 comment:

Rachel Anne Robbins Kuch said...

its okay, i use to collect those too....
and arrowheads,
and dreamcatchers.......