Winter Break

12:41 AM

I finally found our camera charger... so I thought I would give a little run-down of our somewhat eventful Winter Break.

Not a lot happened...I'll just list a few things here and there.

1. We got married. No biggie.
2. Our best friends made the trip out for the big sha-bang.

3. We ate In-N-Out...at the reception.
4. We realized how good looking we are.
5. Hung out with our families
6. J got to see his HS buds
7. Mom wore a ridiculous blingin' "Mother of the Bride" pin
8. We celebrated our 1st Christmas together
9. The nephews got Jeeps for Christmas!
10. Jake modeled for adorable pictures
11. & got UGG boots
12. First sunday as hubby and wife
13. And first NYE 
14. ohh...and we got to see the long, lost sibling
Like I said... not very eventful.  

Still fun :) 

No comments: