um.. i want to come and learn. please?
oh! those are cute!!! can' wait to hear all about it. i laugh when I see these headbands at the store for $25+So redic.
I am glad that your previous ward helped you out :-) Who said that singles wards are useless?
teach us how!
I want to be crafty... maybe you can teach me how to make some in Idaho in a few weeks? Can't wait!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
um.. i want to come and learn. please?
oh! those are cute!!! can' wait to hear all about it. i laugh when I see these headbands at the store for $25+
So redic.
I am glad that your previous ward helped you out :-) Who said that singles wards are useless?
teach us how!
I want to be crafty... maybe you can teach me how to make some in Idaho in a few weeks? Can't wait!
Post a Comment