So it's not perfect... but it's a first time using a necklace for the fabric flowers... I'm hoping to learn to make more types of flowers and then create lots!
hey ashley it's liz! my name comes up as pojo fitness instead of our blog, which is robandlizjones.blogspot. anyways, i love your flowers you made! how did you do that? do you have instructions? i want to make some! and congrats, on getting married! your apartment is so cute! i just check out your posts.. i know i am a creeper. do you still work at the gap? anyways, hope your doing well!
4 comments:
I love it so much! I want one for my birthday!! Please?
my old yw president called me about getting together cause she had a cute idea and I think we are making these next weekend! so cute!
Hey ash! I found your blog through dani's :) LOVE the flowers...super cute!
hey ashley it's liz! my name comes up as pojo fitness instead of our blog, which is robandlizjones.blogspot. anyways, i love your flowers you made! how did you do that? do you have instructions? i want to make some! and congrats, on getting married! your apartment is so cute! i just check out your posts.. i know i am a creeper. do you still work at the gap? anyways, hope your doing well!
Post a Comment