I really hesitated to put these pictures on here because I'm pretty sure I have 3 people who actually read our blog. BUT, I did know the mom's would take a look if they knew we had pictures up of the place!
So... mom(s), here it is! I'll even give some nice commentary along the way :)
The bathroom: The walls were already painted light blue but by the time we were done with the other rooms, we didn't feel like changing it -- and it matches pretty well with the shower curtain.
The bedroom: This room needs some work... the walls are pretty bare but we're working on it. At least we have an actual bed and bedspread! We have all of our Bed, Bath, & Beyond gift cards to thank for that!
I just had to point out the detailing on the comforter :)
and of course... show off the cute pillows.
Dresser:
Here is our fabulous walk-in closet: It's still not big enough for all of our clothes! Good thing we have an extra closet in the spare bedroom!
Ash's side:
J.D.'s side:
Our family room: The pictures are all a little blurry because I didn't use the flash, but you get the idea.
**Note the IKEA rug we found on KSL for $200 off!!
Our nice & spacious kitchen: I took lots of pictures because I couldn't decide which one looked best... so enjoy!
The table... $100 baby! (There is a fourth chair...but we're cheap and we use it for one of the desks in the spare bedroom)
The other side of the kitchen: The doors go to the pantry and the washer & dryer.
So that's it! I didn't take any pictures of the spare bedroom yet because it's full of suitcases and pillows/blankets. One day though...
Anyway, we love our little home. It is SO nice...especially for our first place.
We are two lucky people!
8 comments:
Oh Ashley, I read your blog! And I'm sure 100 others too. I love your little place. I still need to post some pics of our first little place too! Oh first homes as a married couple...it's definitely something you'll always remember.
So fun! Ps I totally read your blog all the time.....count me in with the mom's.
I love seeing your cute apartment. You have made it so warm and homey!
i love it ash!!! i want to come and visit :)
I love that fluffy pillow on your bed. So cute!
Your house is so cute!! I'll be in it soon!!!
I love how your side of the closet has triple the amount of clothes as JD's. Adorable apartment!
Ashley,
I hope you don't mind that I found your blog. Its way cute!!
I just wanted to know where those apartments are!? It is SOO cute!! I hope we can find a place like that for fall..
-Emily Miller
Post a Comment