Happy Birthday Mom!

9:10 PM



Happy Birthday to a wonderful mother & grandmother!
(Lucky for us...we haven't added to the grandkids pool... yet!)

I was so sad I didn't have any pictures of all of us three together, but I thought this one of J and Jayme was great... especially because it says so much about her. 

Here are some of the reasons why we love her so much:

1. SO crafty and creative.  She helped JD make that blanket for his senior project.  It's one of my personal favorite nap blankets! :)

2. She makes yummy food!

3. She is so hospitable... every time I have ever visited the Rasmussen house, she has always welcomed me (and everyone else) with open arms.

4. She is so patient!  This woman was made to be with kids... even us grown-up ones!  She is such a good grandma and she loves her little nursery kids.  I've said it once and I'll say it again...it takes one special person to teach kindergarten kids.  She is one of those people who could do it... and love it.  

5. She gave JD and me the most bomb wedding/day ever!  It was so perfect and wonderful and a lot of that is because of her ideas and putting up with my shenanigans.  

We love her so much and are so glad we can call her mom!  
Happy Birthday! We're so happy we could spend the day with you! 



1 comment:

Doug and Jayme said...

Thank you! I LOVE you both!!!